Blogger Layouts
`Norman Wesley Brooks, “Let Every Day Be Christmas”

E-mail The Crafty Elf

TheCraftyElf@hotmail.com

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

It's Begining To Look A Lot Like Christmas

This is the time of year when I start looking around at all the wonderful goodies that stores start to put out for the Christmas Season.  I've also noticed that the early birds get the worms so to speak as I've seen some pretty good sales on some Christmas items already.

I was at Costco 2 weeks ago and saw some gorgeous ribbon.  It was $11.96 for 50 yards and approximately 3" wide and wired.  I wasn't looking to purchase ribbon but I made a mental note to go back and get it while it's still there.  Usually at Costco when  you see something you like, you have to get it because more times than not, when you go back to get it.....it's gone!  Luckily enough for me when I returned the following week to purchase it, it was only $7.96 - so I bought two....love when that happens.  Speaking of ribbon, I love to work with wired ribbon.  Wired ribbon for those that don't know, has wire running along both sides and tends to create a bow that stays in place much better than regular ribbon.  Having said that, there is some lovely ribbon out there today that doesn't have wire and is wonderful!  It really depends on what you are looking for. 

Keep your eyes out for great deals and don't be afraid to wander around the dollar stores! 

Wait till you see what I've got in store for my next post!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

What my wonderful friends have to say