Blogger Layouts
`Norman Wesley Brooks, “Let Every Day Be Christmas”

E-mail The Crafty Elf

TheCraftyElf@hotmail.com

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A Craft Room

Not far from where I live is one of my favourite designers and someone who I believe to be extremely talented.  I absolutely love the colours she works with, her designs and the results she achieves.  I'd like to share a video with you today of Sarah and her assistant Tommy turning an ordinary room into a craft room.  Do you love Ikea?  Then you're going to love this video!
The Making Of A Craft Room!

Enjoy!

Just so happens we have a room we are finishing downstairs.....hmmmmm!

Wherever you are in your day, I hope you're enjoying it!
Wishing you many wonderful creations!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

What my wonderful friends have to say