Blogger Layouts
`Norman Wesley Brooks, “Let Every Day Be Christmas”

E-mail The Crafty Elf

TheCraftyElf@hotmail.com

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

It's Begining To Look A Lot Like Christmas

Don't panic...I haven't moved.  This is another blog I have that's entirely about Christmas. 

I can just imagine how many of you are rolling your eyes right now after reading the title of my post.  Then there are those and I'm not sure how many, who like me, are just a little tingly at the excitement of the Holiday Season.

Like a busy Elf I've already begun to pick things up so I can show you some great ideas over the next few months.  Hopefully I can inspire those that thought they could never have a beautiful Christmas tree like you see in magazines or in stores, a wreath maybe or how about those gorgeous decorative pieces around your home.  Please follow along on my Christmas journey and let's all create a Christmas Wonderland together.   You might even get into the spirit a little earlier this year!

So now to my desk!  I was so excited to see that Julia had a little festive WIP on her desk.  Come on Julia....you can do it girl!  There are only 80 sleeps left!  No time to doddle here!!!  Oh dear....a little off track there for a minute, just giving some Elf support to our Weekly WOYWW leader.  If you want to know what a Weekly WOYWW leader is, or does, or isn't doing......visit her Stamping Ground.

Ok, now.....back to my desk.  Actually I'm excited (Little Elf jumping up and down, fists curled up and at mouth while squealing).  I'm not going to show you my desk.  Instead, I'm going to show you the first of many things to come. 


Better yet...look where all this lovliness came from


You saw it here first! 

I want to show everyone how beautiful something can be and you don't have to spend a lot of money.  Stay tuned!!!!

Wherever you are in your day, I hope you're enjoying it!
Wishing you many wonderful creations


Photobucket

21 comments:

  1. Ooh i love bargains!!! can't wait to see what you do with these :o) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might have to send some this way amazing lack of 1 dollar stores in the UK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got the tingle too, especially after we got our Christmas music folders out at brass band rehearsal last night - we played Winter Wonderland :)
    Hugs, LLJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im not a fan of Christmas but I love seeing what other people make up for the holidays, have a great week.
    Rum x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've got me humming that tune now LOL

    Haven't you been a busy little elf collecting together all your goodies - can't wait to see what you make over the coming weeks.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are such a busy bee - another blog as well as all that crafting. Thanks for sharing all your goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do wish you hadn't mentioned it was only 80 sleeps to go until the Chief Elf visits. I had to mention it to Hubby and he gave me a Gibbs slap!! Owch!! It also made me panic a little!

    ReplyDelete
  8. no sorry I cannot 'do' Christmas in October too many birthday (including mine and hubby's)before then. Give me another month then I'll be with you
    thanks for sharing anyway
    janet

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh dear - it's almost 2am in the UK and I really should be in bed asleep. But I had to hop in and have a snoop at this super blog - then I saw some white bits falling and carefully brushed the keyboard in case I'd suddenly developed a bad case of dandruff :) What am I like, it's def. time I was asleep! Love this blog and just gonna join as a follower! 'night night to the elf from the pixie...........eek, then it's only 79 sleeps left :)) Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have the feeling that Christmas is creeping up on me!! Great finds at the dollarstore! Enjoy your crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh looking forward to seeing what you come up with - I love Christmas too and everything that goes with it - saying that I havent started making anything yet although I did put some christmas embossing folders through the bigshot last night in preparation! whoo hoo.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can't get into Christmas mode yet, but we'll see!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Crafty Elf
    I want snow on my blog!!!!!!!
    Love, love, love Christmas and everything that goes with it!!! Can't wait to see what you do with your bag of goodies lol.
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm not starting yet, but I have a restless XMas feeling deep inside. And when the weather turned to a late summer my inspiration is flown away. But the promised autumn starts soon... so that's the right time for XMas projects.
    Have fun, Franka

    ReplyDelete
  15. I wouldn't say I have the tingle, more like the shudders this year. Financially, christmas is going to be....erm.... interesting! I have a couple of little Christmas things I do/have made that make it special though - years ago I made my own light-up festive swag, and every year I make at least one of the Mill Hill Charmed ornaments for my tree. Just LOVE my tree.... Thanks for stopping by!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for the invitation, I'm so glad I came:0)
    Looks like a brilliant place to pick up a bargain, mmm Dollarama, we have a palce called Poundland, I'll bet it's similar! You're going to be very busy, I'll be back to check it out, hugs Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thankyou for the Elfsupport...I do need it. Wow, 80 days and I'll be home free! Whatever you do will be lovely, you will post your ideas in time for ME won't you. Oh I guess I can save them for next year!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looking lovely, can't wait to get the Christmas decs out and start making Christmas creations again! You've got me all fired up now!!

    Hugs
    Brenda 67

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ha, think it is so funny every one seems to be in two or maybe three camps - those who shudder when Christmas is mentioned and those who are overjoyed, and then maybe there is the third camp which is me which kind of shudders and jumps with glee at the same time!
    We need to do both i guess so that is ok. thanks for sharing happy WOYWW! Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for taking a peek at my new craft room! I'm sure that's the last time you'll EVER see my desk that clean! Haha!

    I can't wait to see what you do with all your new goodies!!

    ReplyDelete

What my wonderful friends have to say